Monday, February 21, 2011

The Chibis!

Earlier, I posted a WIP photo of my latest plush project. They were naked, lol. But right before Valentine's day, I was able to make them temporary clothes so they can join me and my boyfriend on our Tagaytay trip.


The Chibis enjoying the view


Their first set of clothes were made of fleece. They're cute, but my Mom suggested that they's be cuter if they wore 'realistic' clothes. So a few days after Valentine's, I dug out a few cut-up shirts, and made them these:

Oooh, real clothes! Lets try them on.



Tada~


I got the shirts I cut up from a thrift shop somewhere in Monumento (they were only 20 pesos each, haha). The doll's necklaces were made of  a small piece of leather strip and a strawberry pendant.

I'm currently working on another one for my Mom, since her officemates are bugging her for a sample piece. I'll probable make a replica of these two too, since my boyfriend wanted to take both dolls home, haha. I was planning to give him just one but, oh well.


Thanks for reading! 

2 comments: